EVENT IS AVAILABLE IN-PERSON AT A WEDDING LOFT OR VIRTUALLY VIA ZOOM.
Your vision board should be a reflection what you want for yourself, your businesses, your goals and aspirations you want to achieve.
Maybe you dream of launching your creative business to the next level, or going on that grand vacation on a tropical island, or saving up for your first house. No matter your personal or running your empire goals, a vision board can be a BIG asset on your journey to success.
So join me for a evening of soul-searching, journaling out your goals, dreams and putting them into an action plan and create a stunning vision board to lead you on the road to making BIG steps for an EPIC 2021.
During this EXCLUSIVE event for 15 people you will LEARN and CREATE:
- Your own vision board to take home with you and hang on your wall.
- A workbook to guide you through journaling and helping you visualize the pieces you want on your vision board.
- Help you to discover your purpose, design the future you want and a strategy to achieve your vision and goals.
- Network and have FUN getting to know other creatives and event professionals in our area.
- Celebrate the holiday season and see what others are creating for their EPIC 2021.
- Present your vision board to the group and what you hope to achieve
- A 12x12 White framed corkboard
- White stick pins to display your beautiful images
- Wine, beverages and miniature charcuterie plates by Board & Table Co. to indulged on as your create and socialize
- Some magazines and quotes will be provided for you to use on your boards.*
- Post Event: Schedule a complimentary 60 Minute Vision Call with me to see how things are going in your business.
- Any magazines that inspire you and you want to cut out pictures, words, quotes for your vision board.
- 6:30pm - Networking
- 7:00 - Visualizing your goals and journaling in your workbook
- 7:45pm - Creating your vision boards
- 8:30pm - End of event
- This event has been capped at 15 people to ensure all guests are social distanced at their tables when creating your vision boards.
- A forehead temperature reading will be taken at the door and if it registers 100 or higher you will be asked not to enter.
- There will be a hand sanitizing station for you to use during the event.
- All attendees to wear a mask at all times when indoors, except for when you are eating or drinking during the event.
- You or anyone in your home has experienced a fever, cough or shortness of breath within 14 days of the event.
- You are being tested for or have tested positive for COVID within 14 days of the event.
- You have had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID or has experienced any COVID symptoms within 14 days of the event.
- Anyone in your home has experienced any COVID symptoms such as: severe headache, muscle pain/weakness, diarrhea or vomiting, abdominal pain, respiratory symptoms, rash/skin irritation, unexplained bleeding or bruising
- You have traveled outside of Virginia to a high-risk state or out of the country within 14 days of the event.
Event is available in-person at A Wedding Loft or virtually via Zoom.
Tickets are non-refundable.